The current safety measures to help protect patients and colleagues from the potential risk of COVID-19 will remain in place.
Your safety, first and foremost
COVID-19 Practice Safety Steps
Please familiarise yourself with the steps below prior to attending an appointment.
- You will receive an email reminder 72 hours prior to your appointment. The email contains a link to your patient portal, this will enable to complete all your forms from the comfort of your own home.
- To limit the amount of people within the practice, please do not turn up too early or too late.
- Wear a face mask when you enter the practice.
Changes within the practice
- Appointments will be spaced out to ensure all patients and staff are able to maintain social distancing.
- You will be asked to use the antibacterial gel provided as soon as you enter the practice.
- All our staff, including non-clinical team members will always be wearing appropriate PPE within the practice.
- Plastic screens have been installed at our reception desk.
- Our designated dental nurses are performing more frequent, deeper cleans especially in our surgeries, which are scheduled throughout the day.
- We have installed high pressured plasma air purifiers in all our surgeries.
1. Schedule an appointment
Appointments can be scheduled via telephone or email and our reception team will email you an appointment confirmation. To reduce patient volume at reception, we kindly ask patients not to attend the practice to arrange an appointment.
2. Patient portal
We will email you a link to your patient portal 72 hours prior to your appointment, which will enable you to sign any required forms. You will also be asked a series of health questions to ensure you are not displaying any symptoms of Covid-19.
3. Arriving for your appointment
To limit the amount of people within the practice, please do not turn up too early or too late and please wear a face mask.
We will ask you to sanitise your hands before directing you through to the surgery.
Once you’re in the surgery, your dentist and dental nurse will be wearing additional personal protective equipment. This is for your protection and theirs, but do not worry, we are still the same friendly faces.
Consent forms and estimates will be generated in the surgery and will be emailed to you after your appointment. We will ask you to sign via our practice clinipad (iPad) before we start your treatment.
After your appointment, you may be directed to reception to book additional appointments. If the reception area is busy, to reduce patient volume at reception, we may contact you via telephone.
8. Deep Cleaning
Once you have left the practice, our designated dental nurse will thoroughly disinfect the surgery ready for the next patient.