Now available at Brenchley Dental – EMS AIR-FLOW 3.0 air-polishing professional stain removal system. Regular hygienist visits with Air-Flow air polishing to remove dental plaque above the gum line (supragingival) and below the gum line (subgingival) can help to prevent gum inflammation (gingivitis) and periodontal disease, which if not addressed would ultimately lead to tooth loss.
- A mixture of compressed air and Air-Flow flavoured fine powder particles combines with a jet of water for rapid and painless removal of dental plaque, extrinsic staining and subgingival biofilm. Offering efficient, safe and reliable air polishing.
- Minimally abrasive, due to application of gentle kinetic energy the Air-Flow causes no damage or scratching of the tooth surface.
- Dust free.
- Ideal for implant maintenance.
- Ideal for pre and post orthodontic treatment.
- Pain free and improved patient comfort with no use of sharp curettes and scaling instruments.
What our patients say…
“The surgery is always welcoming, from the minute step into the surgery you are welcomed by very friendly reception staff. I have never been kept waiting long for my appointment they generally run on time but will inform you at reception if not. The dentist is very informative throughout the appointment and if treatment is needed will always explain the options you have and will give their advice. They are brilliant with my children. Brilliant service everytime I have visited.”
Contact us today
We’re here to help